Naturally Safe Pest Removal Products
We only use pesticides derived from natural products such as pyrethrin which is produced by the flowers of the Chrysanthemum plant. Prior to any treatment, we evaluate your unique situation and advise any precautionary measures necessary to avoid risk to you, your family, pets and colleagues. We also recommend non-chemical methods to ensure the condition of your site is not conducive to attracting pests in the first place.
Only chemicals approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) are used for any treatment. These chemicals undergo many years of vigorous scientific testing before they can be used in domestic or commercial situations. Upon request, our technician can provide Safety Data Sheets (SDS) on each chemical for peace of mind.
Our qualified and licenced technicians are further accredited under the NSW SMART train – chemical application, safety and training program.
Additional safety practices we adhere to
- WorkCover Code of Practice for the use of pesticides
- Environmental Protection Authority
- Office of Environment & Heritage
- We provide health and safety information prior to all treatments.
- We avoid spraying in conditions that may result in spray or dust drift.
- When entering the roof cavity, our technician will close the manhole behind him to contain dust, residue and the disturbance of other particles.
- We apply chemical in controlled methods.
- Prior to applying pyrethrum dust, our technician undertakes a survey of your home being mind-full of any air ventilating directly into your home and or into the environment.
- Mats are placed under roof manholes to collect all dust and dirt.
- We prefer not to spray trees or flowering plants, (unless necessary) to protect pollinating bee populations.